1. Guests are people who are not in your unit at time of registration. Anyone caught sneaking in guests after store hours will be asked to leave. We have guest rates for safety reasons.
2. ALL guests must register at store and pay our guest fee ($5/day or $8/holiday)
3. Guest check out time is 10 PM **Quiet time is 11 PM-8 AM**
4. All Minors must be in the company of their parents at 10PM. We do not want children getting lost. That’s no fun for anyone.
5. Speed Limit is 5MPH at all times **Watch for children**
6. DO NOT MOVE fire rings. We like to keep our grass nice and green for you every time you come to visit. We do know when you move it. If you do move it for whatever reason and decide that you make the rules now and burn a new spot. You will be charged $50 or asked to leave. Whichever comes first. 7. Garbage is to be bagged and taken to the dumpster at the front entrance. Your trash is your responsibility. DO NOT leave it in the fire rings. We are not your parents and shouldn't have to pick up after you.
8. Pet waste must be picked when the business is finished. ALWAYS! Be respectful of others. No one likes poo poo on their shoes. That’s nasty!! If we see you leaving it behind it may end up on at your campsite.
9. Swim at your own risk. We do not have lifeguards on duty at the beach or pool. Get in the water and swim with those awesome kids you brought and make some memories.
10. No motorized wheels such as golf carts, mopeds, ATVs, etc.
11. NO RUGS or MATS! These cause a lot more damage to our grass. We will ask you to pick them up. If you really want your rugs we can happily add a $25 charge per day for them.
12. Please know where your children are. This may not be a BIG campground but children can get lost. Kids are kids and they like to be adventurous.
13. Gate passes are for YOUR use only. To obtain one they are a $10 deposit at the store. You bring it back to the store you get your money back.
14. Check in at 2pm and check out at 12 pm. Any time before or after these hours is $5 per hour.
15. FINALLY, Have fun! Our rules are here to keep your amazing family safe, our park clean, and the camp operating year after year.
If you have any question or need anything while the store is closed please see the camp host.
We are currently full for seasonal sites. As well, there is a lengthy waitlist, but we can add you!